top of page
Alabama Department of Conservation Law Enforcement Contacts
To report violations or speak with an officer, call:​
Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries Law Enforcement:
Marine Resources Law Enforcement:
Lands Division Law Enforcement:
To report violations after hours or weekends:
*Parks Division Law Enforcement inquiries should be directed to individual Park Superintendents
Other links of interest:
bottom of page